Marlon Green has been a top real estate performer for over 35 years. There are few competitors that have been selling for as long and consistently as he has. His goal is to serve and maintain a trust and friendship with all of his clients through a strong knowledge of all aspects of the market, his integrity and loyalty to his clients, and through his solid work ethic. <BR><BR> Your referral is the greatest compliment you can give Marlon Green. If you have friends or family who need the services of a real estate professional, please have them call Marlon Green.
Ryan Green is a fourth generation real estate industry professional. His great-grandfather, Lipa Green, laid the early foundations in the Toronto rental housing industry, which was succeeded in part by Ryan's grandfather, Sam Green as a residential housing developer. Ryan's father Marlon Green, a real estate agent of 35+ years has provided Ryan with the mentorship to help him become knowledgeable, resourceful and trusted. Ryan's goal is to maintain a trusting relationship with all of his clients through his knowledge of the market, his integrity and loyalty to his clients.
If you are selling a house we will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house we will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty