Price Right - Time on Market Works Against You
If you want to compete, be competitive.
● The buying market has a short attention span.
● Pricing your home right the first time is key.
● Proper pricing attracts buyers.
● An overpriced house will not sell.
● We want to generate offers before the market moves on to newer listings.
Price Ahead of the Market - Seller`s Market
In a market with rising home values, if a seller wants a price that’s ahead of the market, the market may go up enough to make that price attractive for buyers. Time can cure some mistakes and make people look smart
Price competitively—The First 30 Days are Critical
The right price is important.
● A property generates the most interest when it first hits the market.
● The number of showings is greatest during this time if it is priced at a realistic market value.
● Starting too high and dropping the price later misses the excitement and fails to generate strong activity.
● Many homes that start high end up selling below market value.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty