How long does it take to sell a home?
There is no easy answer - some homes sell in a few days, others may take several months. Recognizing the key factors influencing a sale can give you significant control over market time.
The proper balance of these factors will expedite your sale:
● Location is the single greatest factor affecting value.
● Neighbourhood desirability is fundamental to a properties fair market value
COMPE TI TION...
● Buyer’s compare your property against competing properties
● Buyer's interpret value based on available properties
● The real estate market may reflect a seller’s market or a buyer’s market.
● The market conditions cannot be manipulated; an individually tailored marketing plan must be
● Property condition affects price and speed of a sale
● Optimizing physical appearances and advance preparation for marketing maximizes value
● If the property is not properly priced, a sale may be delayed or even prevented
● My comprehensive market study will assist you in determining the best possible price